10+ Quotes for Brothers on Raksha Bandhan, Wishes, Messages
Raksha Bandhan is considered a propitious festival that celebrates the beautiful bond of brothers and sisters. You know no matter how much you and your brother fight but if anything goes wrong they would have your back to protect and safeguard their sister in all the stages of life.
The precious bond shared between a brother and a sister of love, care, affection, admiration, and adoration is something so pure that it can’t be matched with anything. Raksha Bandhan is celebrated by the sisters tying the rakhi on her brother’s wrist to wish for his lifelong love and support.
We bring you our quirky ″Raksha Bandhan Quotation and messages” collection. These quotations serve as the most excellent option yet constant and expressive way to convey your emotions and make the celebration more enjoyable. Let your brothers know that you are grateful for everything that they do for you by sending them these Raksha Bandhan quotations. You can even use these quotations as text, message, or write on cards & on gifts and send them across as beautiful rakhi gifts.
As Rakshabandhan is such a blissful and happy occasion, we have mentioned down below for you some really affectionate, heartwarming messages, wishes, and quotes you can send to your brother with Rakhi online on Raksha Bandhan 2022.
Raksha Bandhan wishes/messages for brother 2022
1. Happy Raksha Bandhan to the one who has been there for me throughout making it a priority for me to be happy. Forever grateful for the love and support.
2. To have a brother like you is a blessing. This Rakshabandhan wishes you nothing but lots of happiness and success and good health and the ability to shower me with lots of gifts.
3. I might not tell you this enough but I am extremely grateful to have you as my brother, my companion. Having a brother like you is like having a best friend you can lean on for anything.
4. No matter how much we fight with each other our love and bond for each other will never end. Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan. Thankful to God for your existence.
5. To my dearest yet the most annoying brother. Words can’t do justice to how grateful and blessed I feel to have you in my life and also for being my 4 am Maggi partner. I might not tell you this every day but I appreciate all the efforts that you do for me.
6. This Raksha Bandhan I am sending you loads of love and best wishes. I pray for your happiness, prosperity, and long life, my sweetest brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
7. We might fight or argue but I know that I will have your support in my hard times; you are the one who shakes a leg with me in my happiness.
8. There hasn’t been a single day in my life when you weren’t there for me. I really appreciate you, my big brother. Through thick and thin.
9. This Raksha Bandhan, I promise you that to never stop annoying you, playing pranks with you, and being there for you because you have been there for me throughout, making it a priority for me to be happy. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya.
10. For all the cheerful moments shared through the years of love, loyalty, laughter, and tears, for the special things only you can do I can’t thank you enough. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
11. We have countless memories to cherish, endless situations to laugh about, and myriad reasons to have you in my life.
12. Thank you for being my little sweetheart a very Happy and blissful Raksha Bandhan to you.
13. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my one and only precious brother. Thank you for always having my back and sticking with me through thick and thin. Grateful for everything that you do for me.
14. We know as the years pass by and we grow older, the love between you & me continues to grow stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear brother!
Quotes for brother on Rakshabandhan 2022
1. “If you have a brother or a sister, tell them you love them every day – that’s the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That’s the only reason I’m OK right now.” – Amaury Nolasco
2. “I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.” – Author Unknown
3. It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea. – Dylan Thomas
4. As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there! – Catherine Pulsifer
5. “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” – Susan Scarf Merrell
6. “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero” – Marc Brown
7. “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.” – Jane Austen
8. “My big brother still thinks he’s a better singer than me.” – Rod Stewart
9. “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.” – Astrid Alauda
10. It takes two men to make one brother. – Israel Zangwill
Raksha Bandhan is a festival that holds a special place in the heart of siblings as it is dedicated to siblinghood. Make this Raksha Bandhan a little different by letting your siblings know how much they mean to you by sending them these Quirky Raksha Bandhan messages and quotations